From 12th April
- It is back to the rule of 6 (maximum table size) but households can mix
- Groups larger than 6 can be accommodated but can’t be from more than 2 households.
- It will no longer be a requirement to purchase a “substantial meal” to enjoy an alcoholic beverage.
- Table service only will be the order of the day.
- Wearing of masks when not seated will be mandatory.
- Indoors will be Out of Bounds, unless using the lavatory facilities.
- We’ll be laying out the tables to comply with social distancing measures.
It will be hugely helpful to the team if you could give us as much advance notice of your intended arrival (days rather than hours). Opening in such circumstances is unlikely to be a profitable exercise, and whilst we do have Government cost mitigating facilities, these can only really be used if we have a clear idea of our demand in advance of any given day.
Thank you for your understanding and hope you are able to relax and enjoy the feeling of a little more normality creeping back in to our lives.